- Information Collection
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
Our site and our advertisers may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
- Your Information and How it is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfil that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
- Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
- Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
- We may also use your information or allow a third party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use.
- New consumers can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted.
- An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect.
- Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
- Storage of Personal Data
- Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
- As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
- Information Sharing
- If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information:
- A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
- Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
- To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
- Third Party Links
- Accessing Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with the right to access the information that we collect about you. Please note any demand for access may be subject to a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the data requested. The contact information below needs to be used to request access about details we collect and store on you.
- Contacting Us
Payment and Cancellation Policies
Below you will find our current payment and refund / replacement policy. Please read it carefully as this is the official policy in force at the present time. The policy listed below supersedes any other written document you may have received prior to today's date. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Current Payment Policy
Effective immediately, the following payment policy MUST be adhered to. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS, ALL FIRST ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. CLIENTS MUST READ, UNDERSTAND AND ADHERE TO THIS POLICY except by other written arrangements approved by FIRST ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. Late charges apply (see below).
Our typical policy is to collect payment on the date of service when we visit your office or residence to provide a service or deliver products. If you are on a VIP-plan, and you purchase any products and/or services from us that are not covered by the VIP-plan, and we visit your office to install these non-covered products and/or provide non-covered services, you may pay the technician the full amount due for said products, services and mileage charges in cash or by check before the technician leaves your office. If you do not pay in full before the technician leaves the office, we will bill you for non-covered products and services. Late charges apply (see below).
In the case of products or services ordered online and delivered by Internet, e-mail or postal mail, payment MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED TO YOU.
If, for any reason, we send an invoice to you for any products or services, regardless if you are on a VIP-plan or not, payment must be sent within 5 business days of your receipt of the invoice, unless other FIRST ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD approved arrangements have been made ahead of time. Late charges apply (see below).
ALL payments such as invoices, visit fees, service charges and mileage charges described in the above policy MUST BE RECEIVED BY FIRST ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD immediately upon completion of said services for any services or products delivered in person (or within 5 business days from the day you received an invoice) or late fees in the amount of 10% of the outstanding total will be assessed. This applies to ALL clients, without exception.
Non-payment may result in your account being sent to collections, your credit standing with us being downgraded and possible litigation to recover payment. If you have questions or concerns, or you feel that you have been charged incorrectly, please contact us IMMEDIATELY so that we can work together to find a solution.
We prefer to work payment issues out in a positive way and we try not to resort to sending payments to collections or small-claims unless we have no recourse.
Current Refund / Replacement Policy
ALL sales (including VIP-plans) are final. We do not offer refunds on any service packages at this time.
If the products, support or services you purchased from us do not meet your needs, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to add the features you want or to correct any perceived issues.
If you are dissatisfied with the level of support you are receiving from us after purchasing one of our products or services, please contact us with your concerns so that we can address this issue immediately. We value you as a client and strive for your satisfaction.